Important! Health Checkups are required .
Knock Knock Preschool Chitose Funabashi and Seijo are eligible for “Early childhood education and care benefits” as childcare facilities that meet the “Standards for Guidance and Supervision of Ninkagai-Hoiku-Shisetsu (Unlicensed Childcare Facilities)”. Therefore, we ask for your understanding and cooperation that all Knock Knock Preschool students are required to undergo a health checkup as stipulated in the standards.
- Please submit your health Certificate.
- Knock Knock’s partner medical facility: Karugamo Clinic
The health certificate must include the child’s name, the name of the medical institution, the date of the checkup, and a description of the child’s health condition that allows us to determine whether or not the child is eligible to attend preschool.
- Health certificates received 4 months or more prior to the date of enrollment are valid.
- If for some reason you are unable to submit the health certificate on the first day of enrollment, please submit it within 14 days of enrollment.
- Please note that if the certificate is not submitted after 14 days, the child will not be allowed to attend preschool from the 15th day of enrollment. No refunds will be made for childcare fees during the suspension of attendance.
- Please submit the “April Checkup” by April 30 and the “October Checkup” by October 31.
- Please note that if you do not submit the form by the due date, your child will not be allowed to attend our school after the due date. No refunds will be made for childcare fees during the period of suspension.
For those who have been enrolled for less than one year and have submitted a health certificate at the time of enrollment, please follow the chart below.
|Date of Health Checkup
at the time of admission
|Before End of
|March 1, 2022
~ August 31
|September 1, 2022
~ End of February 2023
Please mention “Knock Knock’s Health Certificate” when you make an appointment directly with them.
Iryo-Blbd. 2F, 2-25-4 Sakuragaoka, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo
- Friday, Holidays
Please check a website for more information about holidays.