The long-awaited Knock Knock Halloween Party!
Thank you for your application! Thanks to your support, we are now “fully booked”. Please read the following information before the party.
- Application is required to participate.
- Please arrive before the reception closes.
- What to bring and costumes for the day of the event
- Location: Directions to Dalton School
- Requests for those coming by car
- Contact on the day of the event
- Cancellation and Absences
- Notes on Participation
Please note that “no midway admission is allowed.” Please arrive before the reception closes. (It is possible to leave during the event.)
|Dalton Academy Gates open||11:20|
|Reception Hours||11:30 ～ 12:00|
|EVENT Hours||12:00 ～ 15:00|
|Dalton Academy Gates close||15:40|
- After the reception closes, staff will move to the party venue, so “no midway admission” is allowed. Please arrive on time.
- From the time the gates open, you will be directed to the bicycle/car parking lot on the Dalton site.
- We ask for your cooperation in exiting the premises before the gates close time.
For your reference, the following items are not required but would be useful to bring.
There are no restrictions on children’s costumes.
Please dress in costumes that will not frighten children.
The parents’ costume contest will be decided by the votes of parents and staff members who attend the event. Please come in costume.
＊Costumes not required.
- 2-28-20, Irima-cho, Chofu-shi, Tokyo-to, 182-0004, Japan
- Bus & Train
- Nearest Bus Stop：「NTT 中央研修センタ」
■ Odakyu Bus from 「Seijo-Gakuen Mae St. / 成城学園前駅」(Odaykyu Line) ：about 6 min.
- 【West Exit / 西口 Bus Platform No.2 / バス②番乗り場】
・「For Tsutsujigaoka St. South Exit / つつじヶ丘駅南口行」（成01）
・「For NTT Chuo-Kenshu Center / NTT中央研修センタ行」（成01）
■ Odakyu Bus from 「Tsutsujigaoka St. / つつじヶ丘駅」(Keio Line)：about 12 min.
【South Exit / 南口 Bus Platform No.1 / バス1番乗り場】
・「For Seijo-Gakuen St. West Exit / 成城学園前駅西口行」（成01）
We assume that there will be enough parking space for “one car per family”. We ask for your cooperation in parking one car per family.
Please note that the Knock Knock English main office will not be open on Sunday.
So please contact us at the following number
- From 9:00
- 080-3404-9924 （Wakabayashi）
No refunds will be given for absences due to illness or tardiness on the day of the event.
Refunds will be handled as follows;
- Full refund before 5:00 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 20, 2023.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations after 5:00 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 20, 2023.
- This event is operated and hosted by Knock Knock English in the facility of the Dalton School.
- This event does not accommodate allergies. Children with allergies must be supervised by a parent or guardian.
- We are not responsible for any accidents or injuries that may occur on the way to and from the event, during the event, or on the grounds of the venue.
- Personal belongings (including valuables) are to be taken care of by the participants themselves. We are not responsible for any loss, theft, etc.
- Video and photography are allowed for personal use only. Please make sure that your child’s name and face do not match when showing your child to unspecified people. The school will also record the event with photos and videos. Please note that we may post the recordings on our marketing and social networking sites in a manner that does not match the names and faces of the children.