The long – awaited Knock Knock’s Halloween Party!
Thank you for your application! Thanks to your support, we are now “fully booked”. Please read the following information before the party.
- Application is required to participate.
- Please arrive before the reception closes.
- What to bring and costumes for the day of the event
- Location: Directions to Dalton School
- Requests for those coming by car
- Contact on the day of the event
- Cancellation and Absent
Application is required to participate.
Please arrive before the reception closes.
Please note that “no midway admission is allowed.” Please arrive before the reception closes. (It is possible to leave during the event.)
|Dalton Academy Gates open||9:40||13:10|
|Reception Hours||10:00 ～ 10:25||13:30 ～ 13:55|
|EVENT Hours||10:30 ～ 12:00||14:00 ～ 15:30|
|Dalton Academy Gates close||12:30||16:00|
- After the reception closes, staff will move to the party venue, so “no midway admission” is allowed. Please arrive on time.
- From the time the gates open, you will be directed to the bicycle/car parking lot on the Dalton site.
- We ask for your cooperation in exiting the premises before the gates close time.
What to bring and costumes for the day of the event
What you should bring
For your reference, the following are items that are not required but would be useful to bring.
About Children’s Costumes
There are no restrictions on children’s costumes.
Please dress in costumes that will not frighten children.
The parents’ costume contest will be decided by the votes of parents and staff members who attend the event. Please come in costume.
＊Costumes not required.
Location: Directions to Dalton School
- 2-28-20, Irima-cho, Chofu-shi, Tokyo-to, 182-0004, Japan
- Bus & Train
- Nearest Bus Stop：「NTT 中央研修センタ」
■ Odakyu Bus from 「Seijo-Gakuen Mae St. / 成城学園前駅」(Odaykyu Line) ：about 6 min.
- 【West Exit / 西口 Bus Platform No.2 / バス②番乗り場】
・「For Tsutsujigaoka St. South Exit / つつじヶ丘駅南口行」（成01）
・「For NTT Chuo-Kenshu Center / NTT中央研修センタ行」（成01）
■ Odakyu Bus from 「Tsutsujigaoka St. / つつじヶ丘駅」(Keio Line)：about 12 min.
【South Exit / 南口 Bus Platform No.1 / バス1番乗り場】
・「For Seijo-Gakuen St. West Exit / 成城学園前駅西口行」（成01）
Requests for those coming by car
We assume that there will be enough parking space for “one car per family”. We ask for your cooperation in parking one car per family.
Contact on the day of the event
Please note that the Knock Knock English main office will not be open on Sunday.
So please contact us at the following number
- From 9:00
- 080-3404-9924 （Wakabayashi）
Cancellation and Absent
No refunds will be given for absences due to illness or tardiness on the day of the event.
Refunds will be handled as follows;
- Full refund up to 6 days in advance
- Cancellations made by 18:00 on 10/24/2022 will receive a full refund.
- No refund will be given for cancellations made 5 days prior to the date of the event.
- Please note that there will be no refund for cancellations made after 18:01 on 10/24/2022